Los Angeles is a true real estate hotspot, with tens of thousands of people moving across the country and out to Los Angeles every year. The sprawling metropolis is home to sunny living, a diverse cultural and food scene, and great employment opportunities. But due to the high demand of people looking for homes in the city, it can be quite challenging to find your dream home.
Once you’ve found your dream home, the next issue to tackle is finding a home loan in Los Angeles. Careful consideration should be taken into choosing the right financing program to meet your unique needs with the most competitive rates. This is where Elite One Mortgage comes in: we’re a team of Los Angeles mortgage professionals who have dedicated our careers to helping you finance your property based on your needs, so you won’t find lending packages tied to any of our mortgage programs.
At Elite One Mortgage, you have the team accessible to you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you are new to mortgaging, or simply need help for the Los Angeles area, you can rely on Elite One Mortgage to provide superior services. Each Los Angeles home loan is custom fit to the client’s needs, because we take the time and effort to understand the needs of each customer. What else can you expect by working with Elite One Mortgage?
• We work with clients located all over southern California, which includes not just Los Angeles but San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange County, and Riverside.
• We put specific measures in place to ensure that accurate property value is assessed. One of these measures is by establishing the reason for appraisal prior to the procedure.
• Elite One Mortgage carefully considers the state of the property’s physical amenities and conditions during the appraisal, and this information is translated into a report. Because we want our clients to be fully informed before they decide on a home loan in Los Angeles, these reports also includes all other relevant data you need to know before you make a decision.
At Elite One Mortgage, we use three (3) methods to establish a property’s value before they are put up for a home loan in Los Angeles. These include:
1. Cost Approach, which involves evaluation of the costs which may be incurred by future property owners for making improvements to the home during the time of appraisal. Cost Approach also carefully considers minus factors which include functional and economic obsolescence as well as physical deterioration.
2. Comparison Approach, wherein we create benchmarks from properties that are similar in size and in close proximity to the property’s location to help determine its true value.
3. Income Approach, a unique methodology where we calculate how much an investor would be willing to pay for the property, based on the net income it can produce.
The property’s final value is derived from the combination of all these methods, so you can be sure that you are getting the best value out from your home loan, with your hard-earned money. Applying for a home loan with Elite One Mortgage is easy with our long and short application forms available on the website.